Wednesday 30 March 2011

My uni is so much better than yours : it beats Charlie Sheen AND Chuck Norris

 So wonder about the library at LCF on John Princes Street and where do I find myself? Only in what I am now calling the secret garden! I took the opportunity to take some snaps of the place only to explain what an amazing find it is!
 Nothing beats sitting outside on a lovely day with a sh!t load of books that need reading being surrounded by what can only be described as a picture frame onto Oxford Street!
 For anyone who is looking to apply to LCF for studies, a picture is worth 1000 words, and these seem to be priceless images in my mind.
 This is my favourite, and is currently my Mac desktop background, it makes me realise how lucky I am to be living in London and that this summer I need to take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment