Wednesday 6 April 2011

Random in Camden

 For my final project for my foundation degree I have to produce a project on a brand expansion, I have chose HMV, moving them into the clothing market.
 I decided to take an inspirational shopping trip around Camden and Brick Lane eariler in the week. I love the above image, nothing says "i'm one of those people who like to take artsy photos when really i suck" like the spokes of the bike.
 This is Hollie, you will be seeing a lot more of her on here, behind her is this amazing piece of street art that I discovered whilst walking back to Liverpool Street from Rough Trade (music shop, and a massive MUST SEE)
You cannot see the image properly but the brown that creates the image has actually been carved!
I'm going to assume that literally everyone who has been to Camden must have seen this. I love all of the random-ness of Camden right now.
But needless to say I need to be doing a lot more than this in order to get the grades I want, so I wont have a lot of time to be spending on blog spot any time soon, but I have an ace or two up my sleeve for the next time.
H. x

No comments:

Post a Comment