Friday 8 April 2011

ERDEM, EH?

Erdem has been hitting the fashion headlines since it first started encapsulating feminity back in 2005, Erdem Moralioglu, from Montreal - Canada (WHEY -for those who don't know my father is canadian)  studied at the Royal College of Art.
But, to the clothing, well it pretty much speaks for itself, and if those words are falling on deaf ears then the BFC award he won in 2010 will speak instead!
These little pop tarts are from his A/W collection, no they have now gone into sale, but are still out of reach for perishing students like myself! But I'm not going to give up hope, these make me want to spray paint my shoes! I'll let you know if I get the balls to do it later!
Clearly, the whole "flower shop explosion" thing is going to be big this season, after sifting through his website there was a lot of this.
Personally I'm not too keen on these pants but I am lovelove-loving the shift shirt and matching pastel coloured wrapped peep toes.

This dress has been copied like no tomorrow all over the highstreet, hit topshop, primark, newlook, Dorothy Perkins or H&M and you will find something very similar. Class it up with some expensive looking accessories to give it a more Erdem look.
This stunning piece of fabric is my up most favourite piece from the catwalks of SS12 so far! Mixing vintage, maxi and floral trends - how could it be wrong!

Its more than fair to say that this guy knows what he is doing, so many designers say that they "know the female form" but this guy, WOWZIERS! 

H. x

No comments:

Post a Comment