Sunday 10 October 2010

it's been a while....



So I am now all moved into my LOVELY and very -very- darling new house in haringey. I've put my own stamp on my room via fairy lights -one set of which my dear dear friend Iga Honeyman bought me- and a mix of family, friends and beautiful photos and magazine cuttings.
This is a new phase of my life and i am so grateful for it. i have a new start and i'm gona put my mark on the fashion industry, i have several work placements lined up and just cannot wait to start them!!
also cannot wait to add to my apple collection of laptop and ipod touch a iphone 4! right now my life is super super crazy busy but i've grown to realise that this is how i like it! in between studying at the AMAZING and very well reputed London College of Fashion, and working at the newest topshop in knightsbridge -which i love love love- ok it might be to do with the MASSIVE discount but still the people are beyond!!- i'm constantly on the look out for new things to report on!
and last night whilst on my way out to see marina and the diamonds i spotted a booklet on the tube outside highbury and islington, Biba has returned!!! and the pricing isnt out of reach for ANYONE!!!
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-hof-Site/default/MTemplCont-Show?cid=BIBA
this is House of Fraser and the link to where you can purchase the biba a/w collection.
My favourite piece must must must be the lily print dress in their luxe range! its beautiful! i know where my next pay cheque will be going!!




No comments:

Post a Comment