Friday 30 March 2012

Strike A Pose

It has come to my attention that I have been working on my dissertation too much, darn me and my book-worm-ing ways (if that is a phrase) so I thought I'd post about the thing that distracts me most from my work... Magazines, particularly Vogue. Now I'm not going to lie, the mass amount of adverts get my bloody boiling.

 I mean, it's basically £5 for a magazine that is 40% adverts, 20% girls who need a maccy-d's, 35% things I cannot, and will never, be able to afford and 15% mind bogglingly high fashion, yet it has me acting like a school girl ever time i purchase one. Vogue has got something special about it. 

This is a fact, its not my opinion, I'm sure there has been market research, scientific test, highly scrutinised results that all point to the FACT Vogue has something all the other magazines want. And boy do their covers prove that. This is a small collection of covers that have got my hands in my purse, searching for those extra pounds needed to purchase...

 Lily Donaldson is possibly my favourite model at the moment, her work with Aldo for their shoe campaign was beyond anything I have ever seen before... in my life... made me want more shoes... 


 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley oozes sex appeal in this, and no doubt, made me part with my coffee money for this issue, I was caffeine deprived but fashion high that day!


Personally, I think any photograph of Natalia Vodianova that hasn't got her mind-blowing pins in them is a waste of film! and no doubt this photograph also started one of those two week long diets, where we start and never finish, but boy she has a pair on her! ( pair of legs of course)

So that is it for now folks, promise to distract myself from my dissertation with blog posts more!! 

H. x

No comments:

Post a Comment